Friday, 19 August 2016

Destiny holds your finger and takes you where you have to be... :)

Destiny holds your finger and takes you where you have to be. Destiny takes you to the place you belong to..I am lucky. I don't know whether I am deserving or not...
All I know is that I work damn hard for everything... And God helps those who help themselves... Every day is like an exam... I believe destiny and hard work go hand in hand... I remember working with Indigo Airlines and later with United Airlines in Delhi... I was also studying Masters degree in political science through correspondence wanting to be a Government servant.... And after completing my Masters degree in mass communication, today I'm in Bangalore working as a media analyst in Genpact.. I didn't even know about it... If that isn't destiny, what is?

No comments:

Post a Comment